1.9

Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products.It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement.

Product is definitely inferior, does not work, slow loading, quizzes do not load. Reported these issues to the Support team, but these issues do not get resolved. You have 15 day guarantee. Tech Deals issues refund for a defective product as a credit on account.

This is bull-sh*t. I am now using Paypal to dispute the credit and to obtain refund. Also, open complaint case with BBB. And sharing this review with everyone.

Do not get suckered into this as I.Remember old saying that if it sounds to good to be true, then it is not.

Review about: Techdeals Course.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Intial customer service, Initial communication.

I didn't like: Vagueness, Sales tactics, 15 day guarantee, Purchase can be final sale, Store credit.

Had an Experience with Techdeals?

Comments

Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei - Beware of Barbara Dion of Beaux Art Shar pei. I bought two sick dogs from her. Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei "I bought a male apricot colored shar-pei from Barbara Dion in october 2015. She and her friend had advertised him on puppyfind as stud dog for sale. I talked with..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more